From 4th to 6th March 2020 the conference The State in the Great Transformation will take place at the Evangelische Hochschule Tutzing. Together with the organizers of the event, ZNWU is looking for meaningful proposals for contributions to the following main topics:
- National and European capacities to act in the face of global challenges
- The recipe for the Green New Deal: Control through taxation, investing to innovate – or laissez-faire?
- Government institutions and organisations against the background of digital challenges
- Findings from disciplinary and interdisciplinary transformative research on the possibilities and conditions of successful statehood
- Use cases: Sustainable mobility, energy system transformation, structural change, sustainable housing, promotion of innovation …
Here you will find information about the backgrounds.